Our weekends fill up quickly so do not delay.
Call us at 850-837-6800 for our current availability and prices!
*Note: Fuel Charges may apply.
Prices start at $225!
8 passenger minimum price June 1 – Aug 15
We provide everything you need to fish such as bait, ice, tackle, fishing equipment, and licenses. The only thing we do not provide is your food, drink, and personal items.
Half Day: These trips are either 4, 5, or 6 hours. They are designed for the novice fisherman, families with young children and groups just pushed for time. With morning, midday and afternoon departures available, these trips are easy to fit into any hectic vacation schedule.
3/4 Day: Trips are 8-10 hours in length. These trips open up the possibilities for the more avid fisherman to “get out there” and catch some larger fish.
All Day: Leave early and return late, These 12-18 hour trips are designed for the fish enthusiast. Typically involving deep water bottom fishing and offshore trolling. Anything… Yes, anything can happen.
Overnight: These trips range from 24-72 hours. Any trip longer than 24 hours allows for a two-day limit of fish. These trips typically involve deep water bottom fishing, offshore trolling, swordfish fishing and tuna fishing.
- A $1000 deposit is required to reserve the boat
(Send deposit check to: Finest Kind Charters, 14 Cahaba Ln, Destin, FL 32541)
- If trip cost is less than $1000 then full price deposit is required.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to complete reservation. The only refund exception is if the Captain cancels the trip due to inclement weather.
- Illegal Drugs are not allowed. The local law enforcement is very strict regarding this issue and so are we.
- Fishing Licenses, Bait, Tackle, Ice, Captain and Mate are provided. We suggest you bring food, drinks, sunscreen, camera, etc.
- GPS devices are not allowed. The captain reserves the right to cancel any trip without refund if any tracking device is brought onboard.
- PRICES ARE CASH DISCOUNTED. ADD 5% FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.