Book a Charter
Complete the form to reserve your fishing trip on the Finest Kind Charter Boat!
Prices start at $230!8 passenger minimum price June 1 – Aug 15
We provide all the supplies you will need to enjoy your deep sea fishing trip – bait, tackle, ice, equipment, and licensing. The only items you need to bring are your food/drinks and personal things.
Half Day Trips
Half day trips are either 4, 5, or 6 hours and designed for novice fisherman and families with young children and groups who may not have a lot of extra time. With morning, midday and afternoon departures available, you can fit a trip like this into a busy vacation schedule.
3/4 Day Trips
Trips are 8-10 hours in length. These trips open up the possibilities for the more avid fisherman to get out and catch the larger fish.
All Day Trips
Leave early and return late. All day trips are 12-18 hour trips are designed for the fishing enthusiast. Typically involving deep water bottom fishing and offshore trolling. Anything can happen!
Overnight trips range from 24-72 hours. Trips longer than 24 hours allow for a two-day limit of fish. Trips like these typically involve deep water bottom fishing, offshore trolling, swordfish fishing and tuna fishing.
- A $1000 deposit is required to reserve the boat
- If trip cost is less than $1000 then full price deposit is required.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to complete reservation. The only refund exception is if the Captain cancels the trip due to inclement weather.
- Illegal Drugs are not allowed. The local law enforcement is very strict regarding this issue and so are we.
- Fishing Licenses, Bait, Tackle, Ice, Captain and Mate are provided. We suggest you bring food, drinks, sunscreen, camera, etc.
- GPS devices are not allowed. The captain reserves the right to cancel any trip without refund if any tracking device is brought onboard.
- PRICES ARE CASH DISCOUNTED. ADD 5% FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.